Why use marketing automation software and how can it help my business grow? As your pet care business grows in 2017, so do the needs of the customers your are providing service to everyday. With competition increasing in your local area, service will become the differentiation that sets your business apart. However, its not just any service, its providing personalized experiences for both 2 legged and 4 legged guests.
The question is how? How can you be more engaged with your customers and provide them with an experience that will WOW them? The answer is simple. From the moment the client finds you online (Google, your website etc.), the process of providing a great experience begins. Your website and its usability and even its design says more about your business than you may think. More importanly, if the customer does not convert, the likelihood of losing that customers to the competition increases drastically.
So, what is marketing automation? In short, marketing automation helps when it comes to attracting, engaging and retaining customers. It helps automate traditional manual tasks for you so you can focus more time on your customers.
These tasks include:
- Responding to reservation request emails
- Reservation Reminders
- Vaccination Request
- Making Reservations
- Collecting Reviews & Customer Feedback
- Social Media Interaction and Engagement
- Post Stay Feedback
So then why use marketing automation software to help streamline these manual processes?
Here are 5 reasons why you should:
- More Efficient: Marketing Automation Software helps increase efficiency and therefore helps save business owners time. Utilizing these technologies can therefore help owners increase revenues and lower overhead costs.
- Provide better customer service: Automation software can be used to streamline communication with your customers or to build a customized personalized experience for customers when they’re on your website or in your daycare. There are many possibilities, but ultimately, automation technology gives people a better overall experience.
- Increase customer Retention: The customers experience does not end after check-out. This is a mistake often made that can make a drastic difference in keeping a customer or losing one. Provide high levels of service before, during and after each stay will increase your chances of keeping a customer long term. Customer today want to feel valued and appreciated for the money they invest in your business. Going the extra mile can lead to not only happy customers but positive feedback (testimonials) and reviews!
- Get MORE customers: Happy customers are often your biggest asset! Why? These customers will not only share their experience with others but also become a sales engine for your business socially! Marketing automation software helps put the power of referral based marketing in the hands of your most valuable asset (HAPPY CUSTOMERS). This is especially important due to the fact that 97% of consumers are more likely to use a business’s services if it was referred to them by a friend or family member!
- Increase the lifetime value of a customer: The question often heard at tradeshows and seminars is, “What can I do to increase my revenues?” The answer start with your existing customer database. Steady customers help businesses weather lean economic times; businesses with 40% repeat customers generated nearly 50% more revenue than similar businesses with only a 10% repeat customers.
All in all, marketing automation software can truly benefit your pet care business in various areas including, customer acquisition, referrals, social engagement and reviews. So what are you waiting for? Learn more by clicking here.